BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

sm city iloilo

last monday i decide to pay my globe bill in the office due to some error on my bill,,,the staff explanation was i didnt pay the bill on its due date but how can i pay it if haven't got the bill yet, just a little talks and everything was been settled....
this is my outfit for that day..
lacoste black shirt
mango jeans
mango bag
f  red wedge
mango eyewear
gold axes
swatch

the outfit was black n red combo, a bit formal and a bit rugged...


heres some of our shots

its baby's day out .....lol

choosing shoes for my father

just hanging out wd barbie girl
its gard to be a nanny..waaaahhhhh...lol
with my niece samantha
@ jollibee with niki, her altime fav...haiiizzzzz..kids
d clinger....lol
munches french fries
just me jobee


No comments:

Post a Comment