BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 9, 2011

our wedding

after the stressfull days the big day finally came...


were supposed to wake up 7am but i wake up 430 and cant sleep anymore.. haiiizzzz im excited n nervous at the same time..

i took a shower at 6am and dried my hair.. and waited for the make up artist to come.but i cant sit still..haiiiizzz

the wait is over junjun came he started my hair and then make up.. the photo n vediographer staff came too.. a later after my family came....its a good thing honey got another room for my family...room135





12noon  i put on my bridal gown in our hotel room 433 in Sarabia Manor Hotel where we been staying couple of days before the wedding.

my groom, my husband

D' LOVELY BRIDE LOL..



took some pix again and we went down to see our family, frends n guest..








the ceremony


before d processional

d' processional



d' vows






















the reception
























No comments:

Post a Comment