BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

greeny monday

 still riding a bike so i still on my biker outfit... yesterday we came home from a bike ride and mom saw me.. and she said '' u look like a real biker girl in that outfit'' lol.. thats in  my  sundays post.. exactly the same look just different piece of clothes.. i always love this kind of look  in my country i only wear this outfit for bar happing but i used a hi-heeled booty..

im not just a biker girl today im also a mango girl..lol
mango green tank top
daisin mid rib top
mango jeans
jelly belt
xappeal boots august picks
unisilver oink watch
city lady vintage necklace
unisilver necklace
silver bangle
 


leather boots a leather belt bag
this was after we drooped our bike in the storage..


since the weather broadcast says its gonna rain  i wear my new aeropostale denim jacket and i love it..

No comments:

Post a Comment