BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 6, 2012

disneyland adventure

im so excited about our West Palm trip specially when  my hubby agreed o go to disney land its a bigdeal coz its my first time ever to go to disney..i been surfing in the net what to  wear and what not to wear...we came saturday @ west palam and trhre next day we have 3 hours drive to disney wow its breathtaking it huge and i so love it... and off all the parks i choosed magic kingdom for me disney wont be complete with out seing mickey and i did the had a nice parade before the show...
we had some rides , shops for some souvenir eat and get fat lol...
the main entrance

i choose this simple outfit bec i want to enjoy my disney trip  so fashion is not really my first priority
my aug pick top hubbys choice kinda buggy and comfy shirt suited for the very hot6 weather that day
jag denim shorts
macys shoes aug pic
 

during d parade



@ d liberty boat ride

my souvenirs


disney bag and bracelet

 

No comments:

Post a Comment