BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 8, 2012

primary colors wd neutrals

I been sick for a week due to stress ( been busy for the last week of sept.. lack of sleep and always on the move) and due to climate change im still adjusting  i guess...

last week been like hell to me im always miserable when im sick im always a baby and i miss my mother who always pampered me when im sick..mom and honey took good care of me but i still miss my mom..

im kinda okay now so  were going out  for lunch and some errands..i miss blogging but i have nothing to write last week so i just rest for blogging and net surfing.. not really....booo...

i always love yellow and blue combo  and to finish up the outfit  i added white blazer bec its kinda chilly in here and a color ful bag from disney land..

what i wear?
kabayan shirt , printed wd a  Philippine map
charlotte russe jeans and belt
steve maden boots
swatch (old 2006)
blue accessories : necklace fr. nevada, earings fr. boracay, swarovzkie ring and bracelet )
 my zales  bridal set, and silver bamgles and bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment