BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 30, 2012

striped

we went for a ride yesterday and i thought of recreating some photos save in my computer.. i love recreating outfits in recreating sometimes i exactly copied the entire outfit if i have all the peices in my closet, sometimes only the idea... on how to put up the outfit together, sometimes the color combos…inspiration photos made me wear outfits that dont really cross my mind.. specially with color combos, patterns to patterns it gave me wide hgorizon of creating outfits..todays post is just a simple outfit but i like the way she looks.. a white jeans and stripe top with yellow bag maybe that catches my attention…

what i wore?

billabong 1 sided stripd top

jmaxx jeans

F&F mode shoes

rosetti bag

No comments:

Post a Comment