BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 4, 2013

red boots


who says that u can bring fashion for abike ride? ha ha just kidding i laughed when my husband told me " really? red boots  for a bike ride"  well im  aperson that im gonna wear i like to wear and sorry if its winter but im wearing shorts  ( photo below) its just that no snow and its not cold in florida so i guess fashion here is all year round..
what i wore?
moto jacket from macys
harley davidson tank top
pink celebrity jeans
lucy love cross body bag
nys sunnies
i wore this for running some errands
billabong top
bunny denim shorts
mango bag
fossil wtach
red accessories
 
i bought this charlotte russe boots for my feb shopping and i only wear 2x since..

it did not cross my mind that im gonna own a red boots..  i think its too much color but when i saw this boots i like it and luckily i have my size ..

No comments:

Post a Comment