BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 1, 2014

throw back thursday with hooters crop top

its TBC day.. and i really dig my old photos as old as 2010 and i missing my body back then i miss my slimmer me haiiizzzzzz….lol
2nd photo was taken 2010 in  Saudi after my hubby who was my fiancee at that time gave this shirt to me ( hooters  crop top, H&M strap top, mango jeans, bratz  boots, swatch watch)
photos 3,4,5 were taken 2011 in Mall Of Asia, Philippines   bonding time with my sister & her family.. ( hooters crop top, levis tank top, guess by marciano jeans, fell free belt, F&F mode bag, mango sunnies,swatch watch, city lady accessories)
photos 6,7 were taken 2012 in Connecticut during my first big bike ride (harley davidson) whoooaaahhhhh that was fun…and of course after the fun ride we indulge our self  in a Italian restaurant, i love calzone… ( hooters crop top, H&M strap top,guess by Marciano jeans, sketchers shoes,tomato ph bag, revlon sunnies.
8th photo was taken in Florida 2013 orange_yellow combo so colorful yet i like it ( hooters top, levis tank top, volcom shorts, nine west bag, Xappeal boots,charlotte russe belt, fossil watch)
9th photo was taken 2012, in Robinsons mall Iloilo, Philippines, saying my good bye to my  God son and my friend before flying to Saudi to live with my husband 
10th photo was taken 2011, in my shop back home, i snapped the photo before hitting the bus for some errands…

No comments:

Post a Comment