BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 10, 2014

bag conquest

hello guys happy Monday… last Friday we drove to  Gardens mall,West palm beach for our anniversary shopping my first plan was to buy an MK purse in Nordstrom but when i got there the color (wine /claret/burgundy) that i wanted is not available to i scouted around, went to shop to shop coach , Mk, kate spade and this kate spade bag really caught  my attention but i continue looking around I went to Macys and i saw the MK bag that i wanted  and now im so confused i dont know what to  do,  so i called my husband but what do I expect right lol , i also saw one in Calvin klein almost of the same style with kate spade and its like 120$ cheaper because its on sale but i dont know I still like kate spade so be it lol…so kate spade it is…haiiiizzz the stressful bag quest lol….
what i wore? when my husband saw what im wearing he said 
hubby; pink dress in fall
me; so what were in Florida no change of color, no snow..lol
when i was standing in my closet thinking what to wear this pink dress caught my eye so pink dress it is lol….
coach bag
forever21 shoes
guess sunnies
bebe watch
zales accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment