BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 10, 2010

gifts...


i dont  know how to start my blog today.. its seems that my mind aint working...lol

ohhhh.... M......G... wheres my brain now?  i dont know maybe sleeping ..lol.. i dont think so...

tonight i helped donz packed her balik bayan box...  lots of stuff  huh......and ohh  she gave me 2 of her nice shirt.... since i dont know what im gonna share today..... hmmm she just gave me a bright idea...

since she just  hand  me down those i never wear them yet...

mossimo shirt... hmmm kinda rich handing down mossimo...

another cute shirt by taskin


im not  done yet bec shes so generous she gave me lot of stuff..lol


few months ago i made her a new set of uniform and she gave me expensive shirt after that lol

 no other than girbaud shirt.... shit.... ang mahal ....lol


big time huh.... i love it tnx.

my last birtday she gave me this


exclude me from those gifts ,,,lol

violet havianas , body shop. and the guess? bag she gave it to me a year ago/


a havianas gift from donz



this is the guess?  bag she gave me with out any second thought after hearing me say that i wanted
a guess? bag, but theres no guess? shop here in abha.. a big big tnx

sook day
guess? day.... maybe..lol

guess? jacket
guess? jeans
guess? bag
personalized tank top
set of blue axes

just no occasion she just wanted  to give me this nice cute tank top
she bought 2 green for her and yellow for me




the chic shirt she gave me on my  2009 birthday
paired with  my crissa jeans
khamis  KSA 2009



lee pipes tank top from donz
she took my green square pants  so she gave me this as an exchange...lol

my work out outfit..lol...
for cold season here in abha



this is d green square pants im talking about...lol




another chic dress i received   from conz on my 2009 birthday
and the brown belt its from my youngest sister anne
instyle foot wear( i bought that...lol)


a floral top from conz
paured with my LHS short


its conz birthday so i wore the clothes that she gave me
the entire outfit is from her.. tnx conz



the tank top and belt by genivive gozum a birtday gift  from my youngest sister anne
a better look for this nice gift from anne
bolero
 tank top
belt
genivive gozum

a graduation from my youngest sister anne
this supposedly a set of necklace and ring ...but i lost the ring.. sorry sistah


a hot stuff from my honey.. tnx love

the most precious and expensive piece i had recieve
my bridal set... a big big and so much thank you my love

a pearl necklace
and  a souvenir bracelet thank you love...




my life is a gift from god and my parents.. and thats d greatest gift i have


the material things... thank you ... i cant even remember what are those or who gave those to me.... lol


but i






just wanna say thank you.... thank you..



No comments:

Post a Comment