BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 31, 2010

honeys gift .....wow

its new years eve and  honey has a gift for me since he was not able to buy one last week.... i dont really expect that he will give me this much ..lol....

so heres hi gift.... love u honey.....  and thank you muchhhhhhh...

HTC HD minisense
400usd cash,,whhhhhoooooaaahhh

in different currencies  but mostly SAR,,,,, some currency will be my collections

still learning my htc,,,,,,,,, gosh
nokia to black berry hons birthday gift to me to HTC..... not  easy....huh

us in homescreen


though i received those stuff im not really happy,, im happy with hons generosity but i have a valid reason why im sad in this special time... today will be our last day together,,,, were not breaking up...duhhhh... but bec im going home on monday and were not going to see each other  untill he will come to phil... without certain time.... haiizzzzz... cant help but cry reallyy... im so sad...  

my love my honey my fiancee....

i can tell he is sad too but he dont want to add up on what i feel..
love you soo much....

taking a posing break of packinh oneys stuff for the new apartment,,, wheeeewww tired....

a smile...but so sad inside...

outfit for today
bebe top
mango jeans
grendha fotwear
gold axes







my engagement ring.. actually its a bridal set im not wearing the band yet..

my future mother inlaw told me if i dont like shes so willing to have it...lol..
sorry mom.... its si beautiful i was speechless when i saw it.

tnx honey....

No comments:

Post a Comment