BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 16, 2011

iloilo flight,,,,,

days n manila was sooooooo bz...... i was not able to meet any of my friends haiiiiizzz...the fact that my sis new place was so far and i cant figure out the way of going back n forth.. haiiiizzzzz ... direction is my weakness... sucks....lol...

after 5 busy days i flight to my hometown and my flight was 1:15 minutes delayed .. sucks...huh.... im hungry and the airport food was soooo expensive...  LOL.. BUT GOT NO CHOICE.... haiiiiizzzzzzz

naia wd sis elma n fam





the clinging nika, shes sad
what i wear?
hooters tank top
mango jeans
feel free bag
mango avaitor
swatch
saidi gold set necklace n earings
munching fil foods  yummyyyy.... miss this...
wd fam



after 50  minutes of flying via cebu pacific we touched down the iloilo airport.... mt family were waiting for me..... miss them soo.... happy n excited to see them...we went to villa to eat dinner.....

and head our way to the house,,,, im kinda exausted.... but nothing beats my abha riyadh n riyad to manila flight... haiizzzz... tooo long...


No comments:

Post a Comment