BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 13, 2011

mla....philippines2011

.... jan 4, 2011 im back whoooaaaaahhh..happy to see my family and everything i missed in phgil,,, yet part of me is sad ... im gonna miss my honey... big time... haiiizzzzzz i dont like.

.on our way to cavite... traffic and its soo far... lol...
@ airport van

so hot.... omg... thsts why i took off my hooter shirt,,,


. dizzy , jet lag ,, so exhausted yet we still dine @ Max's @ SM Dasma,....






wd my nieces

grp.. pix

we didnt styed long,, just  a bit of window shopping and we went home,, felt dizzy and so exausted.. haiiiizzzz\




@ guess? botique dasma


1st day...... hair rebonding,,,,, whoaaaaaaahhhhh..... my hair will be nice again...lol.... not that satisfied with the results though...




@ d saloon

new hair  ,, imus cavite

2nd day..... shopping day for stocks.... haiiiizzzzz... so tiring.... omg.... we ate lunch @ andoks... yummy.... lol







 3rd day... we went to festival mall waahhhh forgot to take pix ..lol... haiiiizzzzz so busy....

4th day @ MOA




iron man













No comments:

Post a Comment