BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 25, 2011

hons vacation bayview park hotel/ manila

i know its too late and its been so long that i didnt blog.. its bec i cant access my account i still need to confirm my accout but i really forgt my passwordiof my hotmail account booooooo....anyway just wanna share our happy days when my honey surprised me ...

it was a hectic day we had na family outing ...and its a good thing we didnt stay for a night there bec if we did   i was not able to received moms message and his message that his coming...omg...im happy and excited and at the same time stress......y?  bec i need to grab a ticket early in the morning and im not sure ifi can get one or not haiiiiizzzzzz...... i know god will show me the way...

early morning hon called me that hes already in thailand and gonna fly after 3 hours to me yehheyyyyy ...lol and im stil in my house with my baggage ready to go to tha airport to spot a ticket to manila,,,

first i went to PAL but the plane is leaving @ 2pm and i need to leave  atleast 12noon to cached  hon @ 2pm,,,haiiiiiizzzz toxic.... i went to cebu pacific, zest air  no luck... haiiiizzzzz and finally i went to Airphilippines and the plane will leave at 1210 yehhheyyyyyy.... and to my dismay the flight was delayed for 3 hours WTF,,,lol.... yea its crazy  and im mumbling to my self i wish i bought the PAL  haiiiizzzzzz....

excitedly and annoyed i waited and waited and finally the plane took off  @ 330 pm 3 and half houres delayed haiiiiiiizzzzzz... expressed huh... i doubt...lol
coffe @ coffe break while waiting


since my flight was delayed hon waited for me in the hotel instead of me waiting for him in the airport... great.......that was kinda toxic day huh.....

the next day we had a kalesa ride to intramuros., rizal park,  and the firing range.. that was an expensive ride...lol.... and our last stop the robinsons malate to have a little snacks @ do nuts donuts...

kalesa ride

private firing range malate

rizal park

in front of rob manila, our last stop

hons buying donuts


at noon time we meet pearl @ MALL of Asia had  dinner n little drink @ gerrys grill.... 1 glass of margarita made me dizzy... haiiiiiiizzzzzz...

blu margarita @ gerrys grill

wd honey


we proceed to malate  bars to have some fun and another round of drinks...lol and we ended  up  cowboy  grill had another shut of  tequila enjoy the band and took off for another bar that i forgot the name...lol.. another bar again. and  call it a night..

@ cowboy grill
sanmig light


me and pearl had a fun of taking pictures in the hotel...

rm 425


@ hotel lobby


pearly
a night before our flight to iloilo elmas family came over and we had dinner @ max's resto
wd hon pearly n niki
while waiting for meal
grp pic
me n hon

bedside the resto


No comments:

Post a Comment