BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

todays outfit

today i wake up early and its rainy ... sigh... dont like it,,,lol last night i already prepared my clothes for the next day but bec its rainy my vilet sweat shirt pop up on my mind.... that would be perfect for the cold weather..... okay whats next then....

in choosing an outfit i always choose the top first then think of any bottom to paired with.. so today i paired my violet top with my  light violet skirt and to hide some skin i used my yellow tank top, usesd a combo of violet and yellow axes too with my violet havianas... that made my outfit for the day....

H&M sweat shirt
fashion yellow tank top
my creation skirt, just a cut from my  jogging pants ..nice , creativity..he he he
yellow n violet axes

No comments:

Post a Comment