BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

my fathers 79th birthday

its been a week that i planned to celebrate his birthday in the city insted of celebrating it in the house for a change ...lol..... everything was planned thats why even its raining hard we still  went to the city to celebrate it...

i brought them in  MAX's resto... bought a birthday cake @ goldilocks and ordered  some foods.since the restaurants knows that its his birthday they  sing a birthday song for him and a cake and my father was so excited to blow his cake lol....


lunch time @ maxs resto

my beloved parents, my nanay and my ama

goldilocks.. 

sammy munches her food

maxs staff singing a bd song for my father with so cute n yummy cake

the pic adiks....lol

me with my parents

Add caption

waiting......

roaming around sm city iloilo

after shopping we had our snacks @  the food court jollibee for our little kiddie sammy

kids time...lol
while roaming around d mall we saw a studio so we decided to get na studio pic of them...hmmmm... t not? lol so here  we go....


best couple of the year..lol

this little kid made me went with her on a carousel..haiizzzzz.. made me dizzzy
 the clothes that i wear that day and the clothes that i planned to wear doesnt change but i only put on cardigans.

korean inspired cardigan
mango whit top
fashion hiwaisted short
genivive gozum belt


in carousel wd sammy

its hard to be a baby setter lol



my parents studio pic

@ tronics

we had fun and i know my parents are happy too...

No comments:

Post a Comment