BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 16, 2011

whatta day..lol

yesterday i went to  PRC  to claim professional  identification card that i applied 4 mos ago.. and i thought for waiting that long more than  it will be ready... but hell no..lol...i came early waited more than an hour just to hear " maam only april application are available by now" omg.... calm.. dina calm... i want to scream but i control my self.. wtf.....lol.... haiiizzzzzz so what i did was indulge my self in bubllegum float in jollibee.... hmmmmm nice.... but days started not so good and still continues.. i ordered buble float and he gave me chocolate float.... haiiizzzzzz.... deaf,..... or stu.....lol.. but i just smiled and asked if bubble float is available.. and it is.... nice...
and the same happend when i bought baby sams jolly meal... i aske for 2 float bubble gum and apple and she only charge 1 haiiiizzzzzzzzz.......

i forgot to take pohto of me   but heres the photos of the pieces that i wore...



my mango pants
guess? belt put on my hips not on my waist and made me realized how big i am njow.lol.. bec this belt is 5 years old already how durable it is... the price is worthy enough

feel free bag to go with my black bolero bec PRC has a dress code no sleeveless / tank top/ shorts/ its a latest buy  no photos taken yet 
hooters tank top a gift from honey when he went home in states 

i originally wear this nice brown piece from parisian but bec i need to cuddle baby sammy my feet get so tired  haiiiizzzzz   shes so heavy...lol... so i bought this havianas slippers

havianas slippers

No comments:

Post a Comment