BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

cream pants wd different tops part 3

guess/ jeans

style no.11 all white.. white is so clean and sophisticated..but one thing i dont like one is it makes you bigger..
a korean jacket i bought in ksa last 2 years
white top from a frend
guess? jeans

style no. 12 wd orange... so fruity huh...well cream  as aneutral color u can pair it wd everything palin, printed, plaid ..thats why i love neutral color u can go wrong wd it..
top i grabbed it on my boutiqé
guess? jeans
lee belt
style no. 13 wd orange &  brown a tak top over a shirt is my favorite since hischool... and i love the orange and  brown combo... i find this style cute it made me feel im only 16yo..lol
H&M tank top
orange top i grabbed it in my boutique
guess? belt
guess? jeans
style no.14 wd red & olive  combo.. i have an inspiration photo for this outfit..sometimes i recreate the whole outfit, sometimes the color combo, sometimes the style it depends on the availability of my clothes on my closet i dont have a lot now half of it still at home.. haiiiiizzzzzzz miss my stuff...

china made cardigan
mango olive tank top
lee belt
guess? jeans
city max shoes

here i just let the cardigan open i always use my cardigan that way..

same set of clothes the only difference is how i wear the belt.. .. this look is more formal than the above outfit.. i love both outfit though its just depend on where you gonna use it..
my inspiration photo fr. js fashion blog
she use a monochromatic of white ... wite for pants and shirt and cream for jacket.. me i used all cream colors...

tomorrow ill be posting wd plaid.. i dont realized that i made more than 15 styles for this pants...
it will be the last styles so far and more coming..


No comments:

Post a Comment