BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 20, 2012

me today happy & my new phone

lastnight  i got my new phone the samsung galaxynote... been browsing it lastnightand its cool i dont find it hard to use bec.  its only a bit difference from  my old S1..

today we skipped church bec i have some stuff to do and hubby wants to go swimming....

i love my old phone but having this phone makes me so happy and thankful to my husband..

my new phone...


hello galaxy note goodbye S!

galaxy note & blackberry

honeys sleeping and im still wide awake playing wd my phone...

just me wd my note

just me today.. woke up wd a smile looking forward to play wd my phone again...
and today i packed the laptop were gonna send to my niece so that we can chat always.. honey loves that lbratty little girl sammy... and tnx to my frendz marcos and rosalie dela  rosa for bringing it to manila.. love you guys gonna miss u though..



for u sammy n akeish ..we love you

No comments:

Post a Comment