BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 6, 2012

high-low skirt for churh,peach-violet combo



im loving the high-low skirt lately but i cant blame my self for that bec. its so trending this days, looking at some fashion magazines, fashion blogs, onlines shops  i never miss the high-low skirt , dress or even blouses..
a color block outfit for churh peach and violet combo, since my skirt is dark already i choosed peach top to neutralize  it, and  added a black belt and booty to complete the outfit.. before i decided to to use this ankle boots i asked my husband which one you like me to wear this one( showing him the black  F&F black sandals) or this( the booty) and he said maybe the boots actually thats my first choice too .....
feek free top
mint skirt
steps belt
steps booty
swatch
mix&shop accessories

in our living room

just me

No comments:

Post a Comment