BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

saying good bye to Papa J

last night  we  brought Papa J @ abha domestic airport for our final goodbye.. hes going for a month vacation and next week were going for good..its sad bec. he is a nice guy my spritual father/ brother and hes a good friend of my hubby...

after he checked in his baggage we sit for a coffe n cookies @ sbarro to chill for a bit..btw sbarro coffe is sucks my hubby and my friend saidits like a rotten beer..lol that gives me a stomach upset till now..grrrr,,

this is what i wear last ight under d abaya ofcourse ..lol...
leopard  cami fr my boutique back home
black tube fr my boutique too
glam hi-waist short
leopard flat shoes
swatch
silver accessories



ready to go...
khamis 2012

and last night kevin gave me his own craft d 'cross, thank you so much i really appreciate it...

No comments:

Post a Comment