BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 26, 2013

lace blouse


be-brown combo
i love this lace blouse, and when i love my stuff i seldome use it waiting for a special occassion to wear it but when i saw it today for running some errands i was tempted to wear it. i had this last december bought for a new years dinner and i think thats the only time i wear it.
im always a matchy - matchy girl what i wear is always predictable like if i wear blue i will wear blue on the entire outfit and it goes with other colors too. while conceptualizing the outfit first thing goes in my mind was what bottom im gonna wear? so i picked jeans , shorts and skirt of different color and the skyblue skirt wins… and next what shoes im gonna wear? i only have blu-gree wedge and it wont harmonized with my clothes so picked the brown wedge and a brown bag too. i spent too much time for my clothes that i fogot to put any accessories. in the car i felt that something is missing i checked my bag , i have my phone , a small vanity kit and my camera ok all set. but still i can feel that something is really missing .. and when im gonna check the time.. bingo i know whats missing ive got no watch and it only mean one thing i nver touch my jewlelry armoire ..
well what i wore?
french laundry lace top
tatto skirt
tomato tote bag
brash wedge


No comments:

Post a Comment