BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 7, 2013

my most expensive avaitor and its coach


its sunday today and we didnt go to church i feel sick now and i all i want is to sleep haiizz.. my hubby wake up early cook breakfast for us and we sleep after nice..lol.. we only plan to take a nap only but i wake up 930 and its too late to go church sorry lord..
i wore this outfit last week for food shopping and sending money to my family..
what i wore?
orange is my color… i bought this shirt maybe 2 months ago and i think i never wear it yet its not that i dont like it its bec i cant think how to wear it .
frech laundry top
skurt gift from my siste
charlotte russe wedge sneakers
ninewest bag
fossil watch
silver accessories

my shopping picks yesterday

 coach avaitor..150$
honey planned to buy me rayban or oakley but i i have similar avaitor already so i didnt take it i dont have purple sunnies or avaitor yet so i took it. and i love it...

shorts 17$
top 18$

No comments:

Post a Comment