BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 5, 2014

3 kings 2014

dress up sunday  for 3 kings…
time flies its seems that its just yesterday we celebrated the NYE but 5 days has been elapse already and now im so excited for our upcoming trip to Philippines yeheeyyy…. but for today im contended with my life being a house wife but  aspiring for my dreams to come true..
Today we attend the sunday service to give thanks to the Lord for all the blessings Lord gave us.. Thank you Lord I love you please continue helping , guiding and protecting me, my husband, my family and my friends….
what i wore?
maxi dress i bought from a local shop in the Philippines
bolero ( my old stuff)
steps sandals
calvin klein bag
NYS sunnies
statement necklace & earrings from a local shop back home
black mineral stone bracelet
Zales bracelet 

No comments:

Post a Comment