BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 13, 2014

loving my nail art

yesterday i went to my nails appointment to pimped my nails for our upcoming vacation yeyyy and im so excited lol… for some reason nail polish desnt stay long in my nails from a dollar to 5$ the same it falls off the next day so i need a fake nails and so happy bout  it u used to do it last year but every tim my nails are getting thinner and thinner so i stooped but now because of the vacation i have to do it so that i dont to worry about dirty nails, falls off nail polish and stuff like that.  So after church yesterday we went home changed clothes grabbed some burger @ McDonalds and  ate lunch while waiting for my appointment… 
what i wore? this is the simplistic i can get lol since we dont really have plan to go home and change so i dont have in mind what to wear   since im wearing pink wedge plus muti-colored bag i grabed my pink shorts and picked neutral top to balance it out..
top from my shop back home
lei shorts
disney bag
d wedge shoes
coach avaitor
z accessories
fossil watch

No comments:

Post a Comment