BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 19, 2014

flash back friday with maxi dress

flash back friday with maxi dress
the maxi dress & how to style it…. I love maxi dress specially fall & winter season, usually wear them for church … maxi dress are very easy to wear just wear it as it is, add some cardigans ,jackets , shoes  and your good to go…for me wearing dress is a easiest & fastest way .. no need really to stress out what to pair with it unlike jeans, skirts or shorts…
image
1. haltered lace floral dress  wore it for  a birthday shopping @ Galleria mall FT. Lauderdale. and because  my flip laps hurt my foot i wore wedge sneakers and its not bad after all lol.. dress from a local store back home, Cr shoes, coach bag
image
2. with a crop top bolero for Sunday service, dress, crop top, necklace & earrings from a local shop back home, CK bag, F&F mode shoes 
image
3.floral dress from aeropostale , CK bag & F&F mode shoes
image
4. the first dress i bought in USA and its from wall mart from the airport hubby & I dropped by  @ wall mart to buy some personal stuff  and i saw this dress and i like it so I bought it.. shopping straight from the airport huh….lol.. its memorable to me so i kept it though  i didn’t wear it for a year now but i will maybe this cold season.. 2013  no boundaries dress, cotton on cardigan, CK bag, F&F mode shoes
image
5.fall  2012 CT movie date with hubby moto jacket i bought in KSA, disneys accessories, steve maden boots, tomatoph bag, CR belt
image
image
6. 2012 Christmas season FL for sunday service, with tie  front blouse to layer it with huge belt from my store back home, F&F mode gladiator
image
7&8 white boho tube  dress from charlotte russe so for church I needed a crop top bolero to layer it… brown & white combo ,crop top from my store back home, body central bauble necklace, F&F mode shoes
image
8. White & pink combo
image
9.the twin dress of the second photo I bought them in a local store back home, wore it for my 33rd birth day dinner @ deer field beach Fl, taken @ best western hotel
image
10. for a sunday service
image
11.  yellow & royal blue combo, Im not sure if you can categorized this dress  a night gown because of the material  but the cut& style looks like it  thats why i needed to wear a tube top underneath for a very low cut neckline, ohh well  I wore it for church anyway as they say be at your best when ur in a Gods house so I always do.. Agaci dress, tube top from my shop back home, CR belt, beaded bag my sisters handy craft  business 
image
12. blue on blue „ just in on glance you cant realy tell that im wearing  2 different piece of clothing, the maxi dress is a strap dress and I dont want to wear strap dress in church so i wear this blue top as well the same material, the same color so it looks just a one piece dress… Charlotte russe dress & blouse, body central belt, aeropostale bag
image
13, floral dress like this dress 
image
14. christmas 2012 we snapped a photo  before heading off to christmas service  Jabalaya bought in KSA and i wore it as a  Abaya when we exited KSA
image
15.ohh i so love yellow lol, if my BFF will hear me i know she will say EWWWW…lol.. a surplice dress from old navy for a sunday service & food shopping after the service.. Burgundy & yellow combo
image

No comments:

Post a Comment