BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 29, 2014

green and neutrals

hello guys happy Monday month of December has a lot to celebrate the  unending Christmas party, the birth days , the Christmas day i had so much fun this season..
last week we had our dental appointment just last minute appointment to use our dental benefits and I was shocked to see the estimated cost for the upcoming procedure hmmm i will think about it…lol…
when my husband saw me he said huh dress up for the dental appointment , not really but I  might dropped by to a birth days party so i  better be ready for it lol….  and I did though  I didnt stayed long..
what i wore? old navy top
love J skirt
jessica simpson wedge sandals
dooney& bourke bag
fender personalized accessories
swatch watch
disneys souvenir bracelet
forever21 sunnies

No comments:

Post a Comment