BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 3, 2015

polka dots and a busy saturday

Last Saturday  we run some errands , we went to a jewelry store to have new watch adjust , dropped by to hubbys friend , and went to perkins medical store to buy some some uniforms,  I had fun tying them on, on regular clothes im  S to M but in scrub suits im XS  how can that be lol, so all of my 1st choices dont fit on me so i put them back on the rack and started all over again , and oppppssss Im running out of time its almost 4pm i need to come back for my watch so i only bought 4 items ( 2 pairs) and left…
from the jewelry store we dropped by @ hurricane wings & grill to hang out for a while..
what i wore? polka dot to polka dot
exhiliration top
DIY skirt
CR shoes
Coach bag
forever21 sunnies
black mineral white bracelet
bangles & earrings from my store back home

No comments:

Post a Comment