BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 2, 2015

flash back Friday with CK grey shorts

flash back Friday with CK grey shorts
hello guys its Flash back Friday… and today im featuring the grey shorts.. I love grey I consider it as neutral color too its goes with every color in the color wheel too.. so how I wear it?
image
1. with peach polka dot top.. I love this top the color the collar and the style. ( lovej top, Ck shorts, coach bag, Ae boots)
image
image
2. Shopping day @ The Gardens mall, West palm beach, Fl, grey with a colorful animal print top with yellow accessories.. mint top, Ck shorts, CR booties & belt, coach bag
image
image
3. I like this style shorts & collared shirt tucked…. ruuning some errands & chicos (parrot) grooming . lacoste top, coach bag & watch, CR shoes
image
4. with chevron @ CT ayeeee vacation , vacation i miss you..
image

No comments:

Post a Comment