BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Island hopping at Conception iloilo

Welcome to Conception Iloilo, its like 2.5 hours from my home Janiuay, Iloilo, as I was talking to our tour guide/boat staff/local he told me Conception has 13 island were able to visit 4 of them and its breath taking. We paid  more or less 250 tourism fee, 4500php for boat  to take us to 4 island ayeeee super excited. 4500php is more or less 95$

On our way to our 1st sto The Lumpati, conception has a crystal clear water, its clean , its refreshing...come and enjoy as I show you guys our adventure.

Its breath taking view and made me more amaze on how God create beautiful things  even my elderly mother enjoyed it.

As we climbed on those rocks its super nice

Our ride for the day 4500php/ 95$ to take to a paradice

What i wear? #ootd #rue21 romper #bebe hat #michaelkors🎒. As i climbed and striked a pose on those rocks its amzing


 #fambam
this is what im talking about #lovethewater #crystalclearwater


No comments:

Post a Comment