BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 21, 2018

Travel 2018

 Last month i went for 3 weeks vacation in Philippines. For long travel i always travel light 1 carry on luggage and obe personal tote bag and im happy to find this MK luggage and tote bag perfect for this travel.
 Happy to see my family yet sad to leave my hubby and our doggie Rocco for 3 weeks.. see u soon my loves...
 What im wearing... #ootd
#calvinklein 👚 just wear comfy top or shirt will do
#rue21👖 cloth pants soft and comfy pants is great for a long flight
#guess👓 perfect for a summer trip
#botd👜 #sotd #michaelkors👜👟 i super love this travel bags it really serve the purpose..

Happy to see you my love.. I will endure every discomfort in the plane just to see you and spend some time with you.. my flight was like 26 hours in total including lay overs and 2 transit. My airport of origin is West palm beach then Newark New Jersy,transfering from domestic to international airport is a pain lol.. then, Newark to Hongkong is 14.5hours too long that i dont know what and how to position my body to comfort, eat, sleep,drink and voids... then repeat for 14.5 hours, then in Hongkong we need to go through custom and immigration then going to gate 4 from gate 34  the moment I arrived at gate 34  I heared over that may gate is change to gate 32 what.... as in what really I was there and and now i need to walk back to gate 32 from gate 4 Omg im so exhausted already but i still have 2 plane to catch untill i can finally rest my back in my bed...its too much...im so so freaking tired....

Ill be sharing soon the nice beaches in Philippines..

No comments:

Post a Comment