BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

anxiety

yesterday  my anxiety level spikes up...y? hmmmppp bec i scheduled my self for a minor surgery a mass removal on my back... 2 weeks ago i got a masseuse   and she noticed the lump on my back ... i sick medical advice and i  scheduled my self for excision... im scared... i wanna cry  ...lol

sine i dont expect to wear a gown i chooseda clothes suited for my back operation....

 so i came up with

my red 1 sided top over my white tank top .. my purpose is that during the operation i will just pull down my red top and tank tap will remain to expose my upper back... and it doesnt defeat my purpose in fact it serves well...lol




its time to go inside the room and i felt claustrophobic..lol.... my hands were sweating, my knees  were trembling...haiiiiizzzzz help me GOD...

post op

specimen,, 





im just so thankful that Dr. Villa was so nice somehow it ease my nervousness.... the surgery was 30 min.. i felt some pain... and now im in pain.. flanax doesnt  work...lol...




No comments:

Post a Comment