BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

rainy season

haiiiiiizzzzzz still raining...  i dont like it its kinda messy....lol.... its time for my cold outfits to shine...yayks....lol thinking bout to wear today my 4 year  old skirt ( IM KIND OF A PACK RAT ) pop up on my mind and what to pair then considering the weather i came up with my green jacket  with my yellow tank top... colors go well together huh...

Some of us really love to shop like me..lol ... and our stuff piled up that we dont know when we can wear them.... and whats  instyle today might be outof style tomorrow dont be sad about it bec it will come back instyle soon enough.Fashion tend to comeback after how many years .  i dont threw my things i just keep them bec i knew in time they will comeback.... or sometimes i hand them down.. but its my personality to keep my things and looking at them makes me happy so i just let them sleep on my dresser.. and todays outfit paid the price

some of us really love to shop like me..lol ... and our stuff piled up that we dont know when we can wear them.... and whats  instyle today might be outof style tomorrow dont be sad about it bec it will come back instyle soon enough.




 
 2 year old champ green jacket bought in kSA
`` 3 year old bunny yellow  tank top
 4 year old fashion skirt
green axes
kultura watch











No comments:

Post a Comment