BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 11, 2011

new hair color n hair cut

yesterday i enhanced my hair color, a month ago i had it wax treatmnet, and the color fades so i  had to redo it im not feed up with my magenta hair yet ...lol.... and since the new hair growth was awefull..lol i had it  rebond...nice lo....may hair style now is layered octopus and i love it plus its super magenta color..im gonna paint d town red.......hmmmmm








love the layered



i had my hair as short as this when i was in first year and my mom dont recognized me when i went home..lol.. from my waist level hair to this short my mom almost had a heart attack lol... but the only difference is that now i had it layered that   when u look at it my hair is still long



d


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete