BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 15, 2012

d neutrals

recently im into taking pictures looking for an inspiration photo for my blog. Im bored i have nothing to do , so now i can spend  time for my blog...

any pictures that looks fashionable i grabbed it instantly or sometimes just a simple everyday wear when i have the same item in my closet i grabbed it and try to recrreate it..


i have this top wd me for long time maybe 2007 or even 2006   but still looks good as new ...ive wear it different times already wd different pair, skirts or pants.. and today i decide to make it simple  base on my inspiration photo from an online shop..
nine west top
glam short
steps booty
city lady axes

khamis 2012



this is my inspiration pgoto for the above outfit..

No comments:

Post a Comment