BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 24, 2012

shopping picks

today i got bored so i went to souk to spend some money lol..its for my birthday...

i choose comfy shoes for the long walk and just simple clothes no ones gonna sees it anyway bec t will be covered by abaya..

A&F shirt
jag short its actually a jumpshort but its detachable so i remove it and wear it as a short

flat leopard pair for a comfy day


this are my new stuff


F&F mode shoes and bags ok called me a shoes adict i dont mind ..lol.. not really its just that i dont have much shoes now bec i left some back home i only bring some pieces wd me here  so shoes is my priority for my shopping list for now..i love the bag i can pair it wd my leopArd  piece  and its a good deal so i took it too ..


99sr
why brown?.. its beacause brown is a neutral color can be pair wd any colors plus i like the syle  and its comfortable to wear and i dont have brown in my collection for now so its a good choice...


89sr
yellow.. i so love yellow that i really miss my yellow wedge i left  back home im trying to get a wedge but unfortunately my size is 35 and its so hard to look for foot wear im  just lucky today that i found those piece that really in my shopping list


130sr
the most expensive for all the piece i bought waahhhh ..haiiizzz but i love  leopard so i go for it..

85sr
gray the sales man told me its an old model but i dont care i love gladiator and i really looking for the gray piece so this is the perfect time..


109sr
i so love this blue green and i already bought eveything when i saw a bag with the color and material hmmm till next  ill comeback for u

silver bangle 125sr


75sr
leopard bag...hmmmp the last piece i bought and i literary emptied my waLlet lol...


untill next shopping..lol..


i left all of  this back home due to baggage rules.except the boots n black gladiator




1 comment: