BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 18, 2012

my birthday

yesterday was my birthday never mind d the years..lol...since its my birthday i wear  red hmmppp.. i love wearing red  especially on  my birthday, my hubby and I didnt intend to celebrate it  and i hate celebrating it as well  bec. it means that im getting older.. haiizzz... plus the fact that were preaparing for the US he said we can celebrate it there a month late  but it will be a a new place to celebrate...

a good friend of mine sent me ube cake and chicken bbq  ad i really appreciate her thoughtfulness and effort.. thank you friend... ( carol punzalan)

i want to say thank you to all who showered thier love on my birthday you know who you are guys i love you and i miss u...

yes somehow i loose weight  bec i can wear this jumpshort again. i never wear this since i came here ( feb). tnx my effeort paid off ..lol.. not much though..
jag jumpshort
zara tee
new city lady earing n necklace
shop n mix bracelet
swatch

just me

bd cake from carol tnx ma friend

ube cake yummy

slicing d cake

wanna have some

my husband dont like pictures..lol..but i do...

No comments:

Post a Comment