BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 24, 2014

new stuff for the day

i know its still cold and winter in most of the states but its been so hot lately in south Florida so there’s no choice left for me but to wear the most comfy clothes i got lol…ohh well its just a great excuse to wear summer clothes right? im always excited to wear my new stuff so this combo really speaks my addiction ..i  shopped this top, shorts & boots friday noon and i wore them saturday .. as in already ? a big YES..after i shop i usually wash it and i usually do my laundry on friday night. I hang all the new stuff in front of my closet followed by the clothes i didnt wear for many months or even a year im kinda rotating my clothes and i dont like wearing clothes that i just wear a month ago or so, i do with bottoms, shoes & bags though but very seldom with the tops. 
how did i came up with this outfit? it started with the boots , recently i been seeing them anywhere , blogs, magazine, social net works and can you imagine how happy i was when i spotted it @ body central and they have my size and the color im looking , i feel like i hit a jack pot..lol..since the its white i need something white too and the new shorts fits and the rest follows..
#ootd
rue21 shorts @ top
body central boots
charlotte russe belt
MK bag
guess babuble necklace
aldo watch
butterfly bracelet from a local shop back home
NYS sunnies

No comments:

Post a Comment