BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 8, 2014

swimming with donna

still with donna my sister at heart and my BFF.. we only have 1 day together so we made it last lol.. her visit is only 2 nights but she came  during the party at noon time so we dont have much time together that day, at night we walked around the downtown for dinagyang but thats about it because were both tired so we just walked around took some photos (tomorrows post) and go home we both dont drink so theres no reason to go the bar.so the next day we have all day together as my yesterdays post this is just a continuation.
after a busy day from janiuay which is 30mins ride  from the city, to Sm city mall and jaro catedral church and yummy lapaz batchoy we decided to go home and bond in the pool..and the bonding wont becomplete with out pictures so heres the picture guys..lol.. my hubby always asked me why i need to take pictures? ohh well my answer will always the same just for memory of the certain moments..that you cannot bring back youre smile, youre expression, youre clothes, your companion and everything during that certain time..
we had great time in the pool, swim , chat, i taught her how to swim and she taught me how to float and it ends up in failure lol but we had great time together. 
after the swimming we went to my sisters place to wash the dirty clothes for i was pissed with the “labada” laundry that we went to before i think they used very cheap laundry detergent that the color of our clothes fades and they dont fold it nicely before putting it in the bag, im always OC with my clothes and as much as possible i dont want somebody to take care of it and seeing my clothes crumpled and faded in just one washed it pissed me off so id rather do it my self. so me and donna washed it. its not a lot because i was washing it almost everyday every time i went there.
after we washed the clothes its time for dinner so we decided to eat at Mang Inasal and it was packed  but we were patience enough to wait so we did get our chicken dinner , she wanted a halo halo but its not available so we decided to go to chowking but because of dinagyang its packed too but patience is a virtue so we did get our halo halo, satisfied with our dinner & dessert we went back to the hotel and started packing for her stuff  back home and me for our stuff for our  Boracay trip the next day.. kinda sad that her vacation was so short but at least we see each other we spend time together and thats matters most i guess.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment