BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 21, 2014

turned out to be a shopping day

were supposed to watch Pompeii today but we came early so decided to walk around the mall in short we shop and you know me when i shop , after couple of hours in the mall we decided to go home and see the movie tomorrow hopefully we can , we will see..
i have  200$ budget today and i had a hard time of looking stuff that i like i dont know why its just my style i guess or maybe i have similar items already so i need to pass but as they say patience is virtue so i keep looking and i found some nice stuff.
my shopping picks: house robe & flip tops i just wear off my house slippers and i needed a new one though this flip tops is out of my budget for a house slippers when i tried it, its so comfy so i decided to buy it, the robe its hubby’s ideas and its his  choice its nice though..
open toe,buckled  boots, i been seeing it online and its really in my wish list and seeing it in the mall today and they have in my size whewwww.. it made my day..
white denim shorts,tops & jumpsuit i think theyre nice so i bought them.
and if you guys think i do all the shopping hubby got his jordan shoes too and we also bought pillows & blanket from brookstone.
#ootd every time i have new stuff , I cant wait to wear them so being new in my closet this yellow top is my first pick.
body central top
forever21 skirt
F&F mode shoes 
coach bag
aldo watch 
nine west aviator
charlotte russe belt
black stone earrings & bracelet
necklace from a local shop back home

No comments:

Post a Comment