BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 22, 2014

stary stary day

last Thursday me & hubby run for some errands, un expected so it means not a lot of time to prepare , being new in my closet this top was in a front row so i just grabbed it and started to work it out….
its funny because as i was looking at this top a nursery rhymes runs in my mind and you all know what is it right? and i am murmuring what the heck i am thinking when i buy this…ohh well the tag was off already so i have no choice but to make it work, and this was the first combo i came up with..
#ootd
rue21 top
lei shorts
charlotte russe belt & wedge sneakers
coach bag
aldo watch ( by far my favorite because of the detachable and changeable band, i bought in  ALDO Philippines , it came with 5 different band) 
butterfly adorable bracelet from a local shop back home
disneys socks ( i feel in love with this crazy & puzzle type socks , so cute though my husband strongly dis agree with me because people might think you have 2 different socks because it has different color & print but who cares right.

No comments:

Post a Comment