BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

a looked back to march posts

a looked back for the march pots..
leopards  was my trend last month for i wore leopards on 4 different ways,dress, skirt, top& shoes..
florals paved its way to spring  and it will continue until summer, i love bright colors for me its symbolizes happiness & contentment.
i live in South Florida and we have a tropical weather so shorts & mini skirts are my primary outfit..
in my blog i have dress up Sunday series (1st photo), I wanna serve and praise God in my best so me & hubby usually dress up for it,
DYI: 
1.Hi-low  skirt when i go home last year for a vacation i bought some cloth and bring it here for some project and this skirts is one of those, hi-low is still rocking the trend and i love it so why buying if i know how to make it right?
2.Yellow pleated dress last feb. me and hubby went to Joanns and buy some cloth for me to make some projects to kill time i bought a pattern to follow and i love the finished project….
Jumpsuit addiction , i love jumpsuits for they are comfy & easy to wear like a no brainier juts wear it, add shoes and your good to go..
Plaid shift dress , a friend saw my  post and she asked me if she can have it , so this is the  last appearance of this dress on the blog, i had this dress since 2011 but i only wore it once before i moved in with my husband in 2012, when i came home last year for a short vacation  i saw the dress i decided to bring it here for church..
shorts: may usual get up so comfy and fashionable too , it depends on how you style it..
skirts: i preferred shorts than shorts but sometimes i feel like wearing skirts too..
which look do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment