BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

wednesday series inspiration photo n recreated look

this outfit is simple yet fab..im into this kind of top lately (last photo) cant believe it ive collected so much of those styles.they are simple and easy to style with..
during our trip to Orlando last year and i dont have much time to brain storm what clothes to pack, so my easiest way was to use my inspiration photos saved in my computer (1st photo) believe me i have so much of inspiration photos in my  files, it really helps when im on a rush.
i bought this top last year its an instant love and the first thing came on my mind  was this inspiration photo.
#ootd 
mint top
glam shorts
Calvin  klein bag
charlotte russe wedge sneakers
body central belt
coach aviator
swatch watch
inch 1 accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment