BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

march shopping picks

march shopping picks

hubby bought this bag for me i choose it though and super like it, the material , the color , the style haiiizzz wannna used it every time..
another coach bag for my coach collection, hubby bought this for me, were in the store together but we spit our own ways after he got tired of following me shopping lol..so while im shopping for clothes and looking for shoes that i dont find hes shopping a bag for me.. he went to the bath room and he saw this powder blue bag  he likes the color and he knows i dont have this color yet so he bought it for me , tnx my love so sweet & thoughtful always..
that day im into buying dress or its maybe because i dont see tops that i like so i bought 4 dresses in one shopping trip ohh well i dont have those colors anyway and  I been eyeing the cream maxi dress from body central.
spring is here & summer is coming so i added some shorts in my closet, winter or not  i can still wear shorts in Florida so i need more shorts..for they are so comfy and easy to style..
tops mania lol…i know sometimes i over do it and i always promise my self not to do it again ,but its always an epic fail..lol will try not to buy a lot this month.. i dont wear this top yet i love them simple yet comfy…i can pair them with my printed shorts, i dont usually mix prints& colors together, so if i wear printed shorts i usual pair it with solid top or vice versa..
i love this top the color and the prints..i dont wear them yet but i have a lot of ideas in mind how to wear them..see thru , printed & peplum hmmmmppp love them all, i wear the printed one last Saturday for visiting a friend  & movie date it will be on the blog soon..
i feel like crazy for this top love the color & print, didnt wear them yet but i will soon..super spring & summer print..i feel in love with this multi colored aviator from Charlotte russe, i used to lost my sunnies so im scared to but expensive sunnies & aviators last year hubby persuade me to buy pricey sunnies/aviators , i picked coach its not the top price but for me its expensive already but  i seldom wear it because im still scared that i might lost  it..
electric brush for easy styling, i had my hair cut and styled last month so honey bought me this..its nice and somehow i already figured out how to use it so it made my styling fast & easy…

No comments:

Post a Comment