BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 12, 2014

jensen beach

last night hubby & I talked about driving to Jensen Beach & going to lion country safari  but we end up driving to Jensen Beach only the place is so nice that made us stay   for a while feel  to the breeze on our skin, watching and feeling the sun.. soo peaceful, we had fun.. the water was so rough  that we didnt swim we dont really intend to swim anyway just sight seeing..
#ootd as the flowers  started to blooms, i started to line up my floral & bright color tops in front of my closet and trying to brain storm how to style them, and todays post is one of my favorite spring combo floral top, turquoise & yellow whoaaahhhh my favorite colors in one
floral top
shorts:body central 
shoes: charlotte russe
bag: coach
accessories: aviators, fossil watch, necklace from my super cute nephew,earrings handy crafted by mayans a souvenir from our trip to Tulom, Mexico last year

No comments:

Post a Comment