BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 18, 2014

friday shopping

happy Monday guys…..
last Friday we made a trip to the mall , I shopped some formal clothes to wear for an interview first time to buy a suit hmmmmm, feels weird lol… i find grey suits and i also bought a tan pants that i can pair with those new tops plus i have some in my closet so i have a lot to choose from..
were busy last Friday after lunch we went to the mall spent couple of hours there too bad i erased all my selfies in the fitting room  , after shopping we went to Jupiter i dropped by to my friends work place to say hello chat a bit andits time to say goodbye , we went to Hubbys work place wow those robotics stuff amazed me really but i dont attempt to take pictures i dont want to give troubles to my husband i dont know their policy so i better turned off my cp..i had fun meeting some of his colleagues.
what i wore? i got a lot of compliments in social media when i post  #ootd
guess top
miroa skurt
brash wedge shoes
coach bag
fossil watch
zales accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment