BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 14, 2014

throw back thursday with light brown shorts

throw back thursday with light brown shorts
this H&M shorts is one of the oldest shorts i have, bought it 2012  and wore it several times since. what i love about this shorts? the color its neutral so it goes with any color,its pleated so it can be dressy depending on the top..
so heres how i wear it…..
image
1. its a recreated look, white tank top and red cardigan and re accessories it seems that i have similar items in my closet huh…love this look (tank top &  cardigan from my shop back home, H&M shorts, mango bag, CR boots & belt, necklace hand me down  by my sister, swatch watch
image
2. running some errands with white top, well white & brown is not bad at all both neutral so it works.. ( genevive top, tank top from my shop back home, H&M boots, nine west bag & aviator, mango belt, unisilverph earrings, necklace hand me down by my sister, CR watch handed down to my niece)
image
3. an afternoon bonding time with hubby @ hurricane wings my favorite combo for this shorts, i always love brown-orange combo
this look is simple yet fab, ( rebelde top, H&M shorts, calvin klein bag, CR belt, TJ ross shoes 9 handed down to my sister), coach aviator, fossil watch)
image
@ hurricane wings, PSL
image
4.a monochromatic look, i love monochromatic look ( guess top wore as a vest, bag & belt, H&M tank top & shorts, brash wedge shoes), love this look i used to wear this when i was slimmer, where body fit tops still fits me lol…
image
5. another monochromatic look  see i told you i love monochromatic color, love this simple yet nice ( USPA shirt, H&M shorts, brash wedge shoes, coach bag, CR belt, Nine west aviator) 
image
6. almost the same look with no.5 a shorts and a collard shirt , love the color combo i dont like that day though because we had a flu shot and i hate needles ( hollister top a gift from my niece, H&M shorts, Rossetti bag, CR shoes & belt) 
image
7. not my favorite by far ….lol… i dont know why  jackets are not flattering one me, ohh well just wondering why…were just supposed to run a quick errand and its raining so i put  on this outfit quick but we were hungry so we end up looking for a restaurant and we end up going to the mall so its shopping time..lol…sometimes my husband hate mall lol because i shop like maniac and he just sit in the bench… ( mine top, polka dot jacket handed down to me by my sister, H&M shorts, american eagle boots, coach bag)
image
forever 21 selfie
image
8. during our Daytona, Fl road trip with mommy.. the beach was nice and so inviting…hmmmm… ( bealls top, H&m shorts, ninewest bag & aviator, BOC leopard shoes)
image


No comments:

Post a Comment