BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wednesday series inspiration photo and recreated look

Wednesday series inspiration photo and recreated look
coral & mint, one of my favorite color and putting them together love it…
i love her look so i tried to recreate it with similar items in my closet…..good summer outfit
image
the recreated look, my version: now as i am posting it i remember i have a ruffled top similar to hers but because i separated my recently used tops from the new  ones and never been worn for a year maybe..lol.. so while recreating the look this shirt gave me a similar look so i go with it, i dont have  neutral bag so i go with the powder blue bag..
what i wore?
gap top
guess shorts & fliptops
coach bag
fossil watch
souvenir necklace from Miami
image
coach bag, guess flip tops
image
image

No comments:

Post a Comment