BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 7, 2014

throw back thrusday with pink shorts

throw back thursday
thursday series : throw back Thursday with pink shorts…
i bought this hot shorts almost 2 years ago and been wearing it since..  I love pink for its not really hard to find color to pair it with….so how i wear it?
image
1. with cobalt top, i like this look so comfy and casual. i usually wear boots for fall & winter. ( Cr top, lei shorts, Xappeal boots, aeropostale bag handed down to my sister, jelly belt from my shop back home)
image
2. with grey, pink & grey combo is one of my favorite plus a pop of green love it… ( terra nova top,lei shorts, F&F mode shoes, guess bag handed down from my sister, fender personalized accessories, NYS sunnies)
image
3. at first i thought this shirt was just an abstract untill i ironed it ( pressed) i realized that its an animal print a bird, elephant etc.. an expected combination for a matchy- matchy girl like me ( mine top, lei shorts, CR shoes, Ck bag)
image
4.brown & pink, i dont know about this look lol…. i can say that this is fail,  but  if i want something i will push it lol..even with outfits, sometimes i brain storm for outfits , sometimes not and if i want i to wear certain sets  of clothes, i will wear it  even though its ” A fail” and this outfit is one of those times. ( mine top, lei shorts, Claiborne bag handed down to my sister,brash wedge) 
image
5.with cream, i wore this during our shopping trip to Vero mall outlet,  Vero beach, i ike this look simple & rock ( body central top handed down to my sister, lei shorts, coach aviator)
image
6. i like this outfit, simple & very feminine ( top from my shop back home, D shoes, Disney bag,coach aviator, fossil watch)
image
7. with green top, not bad lol, maybe some might say why buy a crop top if you will wear a tank top underneath, ohh well its my style right…lol… im kind of conservative when it comes to showing skin rather than the usual , you know i always wore shorts & skirts but i dont show cleavage, back & tummy i dont have abs to show anyway ( miami souvenir shirt handed down to my sister, tank top from my shop back home, CR shoes & belt, coach bag, NYS sunnies)
image
8. with a stary stary dollman top form rue 21…
image
how you will wear pink shorts?

No comments:

Post a Comment