BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 6, 2014

chilling at hurricane wings

last week was my hubbys birthday  he dont want celebarte it but i still decorated the  room and he was surprised and happy.
 in the afternoon we just hang out @  hurricane wings and mind you guys he can drink more than one bottle now because im driving yeyy… but i still need more practice specially with the parking….
what i wore?
mine top, body central shorts
michael kors bag ( i  used this bag 2x since  bought it last week
hubby:  u really like that bag huh,
me: i like all my bags
hubby: but u never used them that much
Me: i did but this one is new so my favorite so far and it depends on my clothes:
hubby: ohhh..
charlotte russe shoes
accessories: zales, unisilver & timex watch

No comments:

Post a Comment